How do I find out what origin account is linked to my xbox gamertag

by wullf13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I find out what origin account is linked to my xbox gamertag

★★★ Newbie

So I'm trying to get myself ready for Dragon Age Inqusition and have gotten beta acccess to Dragon Age Keep. I know Keep is still in beta so it still has some bug to work out. However I do know I need my origins and xbox live gamertag to be linked so I can send information to Dragon Age Keep and from there to my Dragon Age Inqusition game. As it stands I have two origns accounts, one for personal and one from a previous employmeent. It has been a long time sence I made the other origins account and don't know which of my origin accounts my gamertag is linked to.

Is there a way to tell which origin account my gamertag is linked to?

Can I un-link an origin account and a gamertag if its not the one I wish it to be linked to?

Message 1 of 4 (25,522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I find out what origin account is linked to my xbox gamertag

Hero (Retired)

Thread is old and is now closed, however for anyone else. You can sign into your origin accounts on the web or client and you will be able to see it here.

id.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (25,528 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 4 (25,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried to sign in with previous xbox gamertags and found it

Message 3 of 4 (22,873 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Thread is old and is now closed, however for anyone else. You can sign into your origin accounts on the web or client and you will be able to see it here.

id.png

Message 4 of 4 (25,529 Views)