How do I check my posts?

by ItsaGamer05

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I check my posts?

★★ Guide

I want to know how I can check my previous posts. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (2,718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I check my posts?

@ItsaGamer05  Click on your username next to a post you've made, or click your name in the upper right corner of the browser window when you're signed in and select Profile.  Either way, you'll land on your profile page, which has a list of "recent activity," including your newest posts.  If you want to go farther back, scroll down the list and click "View All," which will take you to a list of all your posts, sorted in reverse chronological order.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,706 Views)

All Replies

@ItsaGamer05  Click on your username next to a post you've made, or click your name in the upper right corner of the browser window when you're signed in and select Profile.  Either way, you'll land on your profile page, which has a list of "recent activity," including your newest posts.  If you want to go farther back, scroll down the list and click "View All," which will take you to a list of all your posts, sorted in reverse chronological order.

Message 2 of 7 (2,707 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, @puzzlezaddict ... I was wondering if you could help me out with being able to see posts that I've commented on. Your instructions seem very straightforward and I'm sure I'm being stupid, but... Lol.  I see where to choose my profile in the right corner. It takes me to a black screen, but I cant find any option for "recent activity". It just has my profile pic and an option to "edit profile" and then, below that are a few badges and, below those, are the options "videos", "public stats", and "private stats" What am I missing? Thanks so much for your help!

Message 3 of 7 (2,607 Views)

@hmariem81  Are you on a phone?  Because what you're describing sounds like the left side of the profile page for me, but along the right side, I'd see the list of recent posts.  Maybe it gets cut off on a smaller screen though, or it's below the "private statistics" info.

Even so, you can see a list of all of your posts here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/27820203/node-id/category...

This is the page you'd see if you clicked "view all" below your list of recent activity, as in, all the posts you've ever made instead of just the last eight.

Message 4 of 7 (2,596 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict ... Lol... yep, that was the problem! Once I hopped on the PC, I found it with no problem! Thanks, so much!

Message 5 of 7 (2,557 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi. No luck finding my posts. Could you please mention where?

I sent a screenshot 

Message 6 of 7 (1,729 Views)

@Spandarmad  You're in the right place, but it looks like the site is cutting off most of the info.  Here's your recent posts page:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/28621542/node-id/category...

Message 7 of 7 (1,687 Views)