How could I tell respawn an idea I have?

by hotdog698

Original Post

Highlighted

How could I tell respawn an idea I have?

★★★ Newbie

I have an idea for a game and I'd like to tell respawn because I think it could be a good idea. However, I don't know how to contact and tell them. 

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Re: How could I tell respawn an idea I have?

Community Manager

Hi @hotdog698

This EA Help article shares information for players who ask a similar question: How do I submit my idea for a game?. Essentially:

EAHelp wrote:

We’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from non-employees outside of Electronic Arts.

The Help article elaborates some more on that and encourages you to look for an opening with EA to work in the game industry and create games/ If you've game ideas, you'd strike me as creative. You can check our what opportunities are available with EA from our careers.ea.com 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)