Re: How can i reload the fut 20 team i had in another PS4 account

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

How can i reload the fut 20 team i had in another PS4 account

★★★ Newbie

my PS4 account has being blocked no reason why. how could i keep the progress i had on my fut 20 team? evrything should be attached to the EA account not the PS network account. am I rigth? I wouldn´t like to start allover again.

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: How can i reload the fut 20 team i had in another PS4 account

Community Manager
Hi @dani_ra-mirez25,

I'm afriad it's not as simple as that. Yes you can play EA games on the console by linking up your EA account. However the accounts to link up to your EA account like your Xbox or PSN aren't designed to be unlinked so by detaching them you wipe all connected accounts of the game progress and content.

You mentioned the PlayStation account was locked without a reason. If no rules were broken and you believe it was locked mistakenly, appeal the ban with Sony to have it lifted. That route you can retain the progress you have in FIFA.

This link redirects to Sony's support site and should have more information on their bans: https://www.playstation.com/en-in/get-help/help-library/my-account/grief-reporting/banned-and-suspen...

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)