How can I submit a complaint?

by Mrsupdup

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I submit a complaint?

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

I just got off the phone for the fourth hour long phone call to resolve a super simple issue, that still hasn't been resolved. I asked the assistant on the phone if I could submit feedback. I was directed to either submit complaints/compliments on answers.ea.com or twitter...

A brief glance shows a few dozen threads in which any attempt to complain is met with responses such as "This isn't Complain HQ" or "We don't handle complaints here". I was wondering, since EA's own support direct me to submit complaints here, is there a mechanism through which customers can submit feedback or does EA not want advice from their customers on how to better service their needs?

Message 1 of 5 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I submit a complaint?

Hero (Retired)

@Mrsupdup wrote:

"This isn't Complain HQ"

I without a doubt said that somewhere before.

Still the same story, If you want to submit a complaint your best bet would be to tweet to https://twitter.com/askeasupport and let them know. This is a community forum, not customer support. You can also send it via making a new case, and they'll for sure pass on whatever you need to say or suggest.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (659 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Mrsupdup wrote:

"This isn't Complain HQ"

I without a doubt said that somewhere before.

Still the same story, If you want to submit a complaint your best bet would be to tweet to https://twitter.com/askeasupport and let them know. This is a community forum, not customer support. You can also send it via making a new case, and they'll for sure pass on whatever you need to say or suggest.

Message 2 of 5 (660 Views)

EA DICE Team

Answers HQ is the right place to leave your complaints and feedback. Note that while we read everything, we will be unable to reply on all posts.

Message 3 of 5 (588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There's an issue with the glass on the "stone frame window" form Get Together since the update to the windows. You can see the frame but the glass turns into the wall texture. Just a head up. Bye.

Message 4 of 5 (475 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sissytopia I'm locking this thread as it is quite old, if having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (464 Views)