How can I see what EA account my Gamertag is linked to?

by smt0520

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I see what EA account my Gamertag is linked to?

★★★ Newbie
I want to get into the Andromeda beta since I have already pre ordered the game, but I don't know what EA account my Xbox Gamertag is linked to. How do I figure this out?
Message 1 of 5 (15,712 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I see what EA account my Gamertag is linked to?

Community Manager

Hey, I just want to make clear that there's no guaranteed access to the closed technical alpha, but good luck with it. 

There's no way to check directly, but you can log into Origin and check the linked console accounts on the About Me page.

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index 

You can try any logins that you suspect to be linked to your gamertag, if it's not there on the first account you check. 

Support can also check on linked accounts, but hopefully it won't be necessary to reach out. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (16,142 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, I just want to make clear that there's no guaranteed access to the closed technical alpha, but good luck with it. 

There's no way to check directly, but you can log into Origin and check the linked console accounts on the About Me page.

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index 

You can try any logins that you suspect to be linked to your gamertag, if it's not there on the first account you check. 

Support can also check on linked accounts, but hopefully it won't be necessary to reach out. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (16,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I had this issue as well. However, support told me there is no way to check that out. What gives?

Message 3 of 5 (15,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Because ea is *.
Message 4 of 5 (14,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They can check it they just wont give you the info since it can't be verified I just tried 

Message 5 of 5 (9,413 Views)