Hours Played Not Being Tracked

by Jes2G

Original Post

Hours Played Not Being Tracked

★ Guide

I’ve been playing The Sims 4 since day one. I started on a Windows computer, then when the Mac version came out in February, I began playing there. Although I used the same account on both computers, I realize the hours are counted by machine and not account, so I know my combined hours aren’t possible. However, I just happened notice this morning that the hours haven’t been logged for a year! What the heck?

Message 1 of 6 (390 Views)

Re: Hours Played Not Being Tracked

EA DICE Team

@Jes2G

What happens if you go back to your Windows PC? Are you able to test that?

I can definitely get this looked at if the hours remain stuck.

Message 2 of 6 (369 Views)

★ Guide

Well, unfortunately the 1800+ hours I played on Windows were wiped when I upgraded to Windows 10…which was really sad. I haven’t played on that computer since then. You want me to fire up the game and see if it tracks me on Windows?

Message 3 of 6 (362 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Jes2G

If you are willing to, just for testing purposes, that would be great. If it does work over there then I can have it looked at for you.

Message 4 of 6 (351 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Tom. Got a chance to play on Windows today, and yes, it is tracking my hours there. I would go back to the Mac and see if it's update there, but it's being repaired right now.

Message 5 of 6 (334 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Jes2G

Thanks for checking - I will try to see if I can get some more information to see the cause of this, and if we can get the progress tracking on your Mac.

Message 6 of 6 (326 Views)