Re: Help

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Help

★★ Novice

Help! My stuff and game packs won't launch on Sims 4! I successfully downloaded it, tried repairing it, reinstalling it 2 times, clearing out my cache but nothing works! Please help.

Message 1 of 5 (393 Views)

@xDiorella  Which packs are you missing, and are any of them showing up?  Does your computer run Windows or macOS?  Please make sure Origin isn't set to offline mode; you'd see "Offline mode" in blue letters in the upper right corner of the Origin window.

Try launching the game, starting a new save, and letting it run for a few minutes.  Then quit the game and relaunch.  If that doesn't help, restart your computer and try again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (381 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict I'm missing Parenthood and Moschino and it doesn't show in my game library. My origin isn't offline either.
Message 3 of 5 (379 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict How do I start a new save?
Message 4 of 5 (373 Views)

@xDiorella  I was thinking the packs were in your game library but either hadn't been downloaded or had temporarily disappeared, as sometimes happens with Origin.  But if the packs don't show in your library, then you'll need to contact EA customer support to get this sorted out.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (331 Views)