Re: Help with Origin

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Help with Origin

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying and trying to find out an old password to my old origin account to unlink my Xbox Live account. But even when I do a password reset it still doesn't send me an email to reset my password. I've tried almost everything, I've contacted EA but I haven't been able to get in contact with them. Can someone please help me with unlinking my Xbox Live Account on my old Origin account so I can link it with my current origin to go on the FIFA 15 WebApp, thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (267 Views)

EA Staff

Only an Advisor via live chat or phone would be able to assist with this issue. What exactly goes wrong when you try to contact an Advisor?

Message 2 of 6 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure if this happens with everyone but I click the Live Chat button and it opens a new Google Chrome page and says 404 Page not found, sorry that page isn't available. Then it has this link that pops up: http://help.ea.com/en/chat/initialize/-3344*sfxd* and then on my page where I clicked the Live Chat button it says Thanks for Contacting EA Support and I wait for like over 20 minutes and I haven't been able to contact anyone.

Message 3 of 6 (247 Views)

EA Staff

Could you please try a different browser (IE for example) to check if the same issue occurs?

Message 4 of 6 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just used Firefox and unfortunately the same thing happened Frown

Message 5 of 6 (232 Views)

EA Staff

Could you try IE just in case?

Message 6 of 6 (228 Views)