Re: Help with Origin account between Pc and Ps4

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help with Origin account between Pc and Ps4

★★★ Newbie

So I've been playing Apex Legends on my Ps4 for sometime now and have gotten my level to 74. Recently i downloaded Origin onto my gaming laptop, however when i downloaded Origin on my PC i made a whole new account assuming that because the game wasnt cross platform that it wouldn't allow me to keep my progress. I have already bought the battle pass on my Ps4 and on my new account i would be starting at level 1 with no battle pass. Is there a way to deactivate my new account so that i can change my name on my main account, because currently the name i want to use is in use by my second account.

Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Nighshade_Inari 

In this situation I recommend reaching out to our live support at EA Help. They might be able to help you out with updating your accounts IDs Standard smile

But bear in mind, that even if you will use the same EA account on your PS4 and PC, you still won't share progression or any purchases between them.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Nighshade_Inari 

In this situation I recommend reaching out to our live support at EA Help. They might be able to help you out with updating your accounts IDs Standard smile

But bear in mind, that even if you will use the same EA account on your PS4 and PC, you still won't share progression or any purchases between them.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)