Re: Help in expansion packs

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help in expansion packs

★★★ Newbie

Hi i was wanting to know what the difference was in buying a game pack and an expansion pack?

I recently bought Sims 4 and was wanting to add but i'm not certain about the add ons. 

Is a game pack the Sims 4 game and an additional add on included?or is it just the add on? 

I was wanting to get Sims Dine Out, but don't want to get it if it includes Sims 4 game as well.

Message 1 of 2 (127 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@campbell695 Hi,

A game pack is an add-on for the game, it does not contain the base game.

A good description was posted by SimGuru Grant here:

[...] a Game Pack provides new gameplay features, new objects and new clothing based around one central theme. Being able to expand your gameplay through a Game Pack allows us to give you some of the things you’ve been asking for and it’s something we are really excited about. [...]

You can also see how some of the community members have described the differences at this link here.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@campbell695 Hi,

A game pack is an add-on for the game, it does not contain the base game.

A good description was posted by SimGuru Grant here:

[...] a Game Pack provides new gameplay features, new objects and new clothing based around one central theme. Being able to expand your gameplay through a Game Pack allows us to give you some of the things you’ve been asking for and it’s something we are really excited about. [...]

You can also see how some of the community members have described the differences at this link here.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)