Re: Help Needed

by TapouTony420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help Needed

★★★ Newbie

While I was with a friend, I bought the Sims 3 second hand, and I am unable to install, and when I asked if the code would be useable, when I bought it (In June) the shop assistant assured me it would be. Six months down the line, i am still unable to play the game, as the code has already been used, and the shop both refuse the responsibility of misselling, or a refund. Any help?

Message 1 of 4 (692 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@kermit9713

Sorry but codes can only be used ONCE.  If they lied to you and told you otherwise, your only option is to go thru them for a refund.  EA will not refund you money for a game you paid from a 3rd party retailer.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (692 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@kermit9713

Sorry but codes can only be used ONCE.  If they lied to you and told you otherwise, your only option is to go thru them for a refund.  EA will not refund you money for a game you paid from a 3rd party retailer.

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 4 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

Im not asking for a refund I am asking you take the code off the previous owners account like they ALREADY asked you to do so I could register it to MY account but you ppl dont freaking listen nor do what you say

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TPolland

You are not the OP and your statement does not make sense, it has no information.  However, I did find your other thread and have replied to it here.

This will now be locked.

Message 4 of 4 (207 Views)