Help! I’m trying to merge this ea account with my psn account

★★★ Newbie

Help me merge my psn 

Message 1 of 3 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help! I’m trying to merge this ea account with my psn account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @fritodelmundo 

If your PSN account hasn't been linked with any EA account so far, you can do it by simply starting any EA game with on-line services. At some point you will be asked to create or log into an already existing account - this way you can link both accounts.

In case when your PSN is already connected to a different EA account, I'm afraid there's not much that we can do to change that here, but you can reach our to our live support at EA Help.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)

All Replies

Re: Help! I’m trying to merge this ea account with my psn account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @fritodelmundo 

If your PSN account hasn't been linked with any EA account so far, you can do it by simply starting any EA game with on-line services. At some point you will be asked to create or log into an already existing account - this way you can link both accounts.

In case when your PSN is already connected to a different EA account, I'm afraid there's not much that we can do to change that here, but you can reach our to our live support at EA Help.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (438 Views)

Merge PS4 and PC Accounts

★★★ Newbie

My PlayStation 4 copy of Mass Effect Andromeda is signed into an old EA Account using email#1.  However, I use an EA Account now with email#2.  Is there any way I can make these the same account, or merge the PS4 account with the email#2 account?

Message 3 of 3 (454 Views)