Hello.

by joshskarup

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hello.

★ Novice

Hello EA.

How can I do to get help on this so called "recovery team" to get linked to my PS4?

I haven't been asked for verifying my account on my PS4 in YEARS, and suddenly it came 4th Aug 2019 when I bought Madden NFL 20.

The problem Is that I don't have acces to the e-mail I have created the account with anymore.

I couldn't play my EA sport games online since AUGUST!! 

I have filled recovery form over 20 times and always get the same "automated" reply that they can't grant access to my account according to the information I put in the form.

They don't tell me which information was incorrect, and WHO remembers all the exact details putted in the account for YEARS ago.

EA support tells me every time I contact them, that EA is all about letting the players have the experience for their games, but how can EA tell the players that, if they can't even help paying costumers properly?

I hope I can get answers here! 

Sincerely

Frustrated costumer

Message 1 of 5 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hello.

Community Manager

Hey @joshskarup if the account recovery team have advised that they are unable to grant access to your account then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The best thing to do is to fill out the forum again with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (421 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I called and spoke with a woman from support.

She said that my account was possibly hacked, and they might have changed some information.

So even if I fill the recovery form again, I might not get the access because I will never fill it correctly.

She even recommended that I should make a new PS4 account, and lose my games that I have purchased on Playstation 4 over the years.

EA has the most ridiculous policies towards Account Management, We have to create EA account to play games online, and they don't even have control to help the actual account owners who have paid THEIR games.

Message 2 of 5 (476 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @joshskarup if the account recovery team have advised that they are unable to grant access to your account then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The best thing to do is to fill out the forum again with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yeah, then I would recommend that EA reconsider their account policies that actually protect the actual owner of the account.

It is ridiculous that I just lost, all the games I have bought over the years + money I have used on those games, just to make a new PSN ID.

At the same time, some lucky hacker keeps my account and is protected Large smile

This is amazingly against EA's own policy that should protect the player.

Funny and sad at the same time Large smile

Message 4 of 5 (399 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @joshskarup I'm sorry to see that you are having issues but if you are unable to prove ownership of an account then our team will be unable to grant you access to it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (287 Views)