Re: Headless account

by Jaime0878

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Headless account

★★★ Newbie

My son accidentally created a headless account.  I am having a difficult time linking the headless account to a seperate email I had to create... I ham having no luck!  Can anyone help me.  I’ve searched you tube and just when I think I have it figured out, I don’t.  Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Jaime0878, Fortnite isn't actually an EA game, as such we would not be able to assist with any account related issues relating to the game.

You will need to speak with Epic Games in relation to any issues with Fortnite: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/home

I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist with non-EA games

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Jaime0878, can I ask what you mean by a headless account?

Did he create an adult account when it should have been an underage account linked to yours?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

No.  Long story short he was playing under my husband account, the family manager ever since we set it up like that but that is fine.  He did the new season system update and accidentally did not link the account when fortnite started back up that’s how it began as a headless account.  I have created a new email with a display name to attach to the headless account but I seem to be missing a step because his locker is still empty of all his weapons and skins.

Message 3 of 4 (363 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jaime0878, Fortnite isn't actually an EA game, as such we would not be able to assist with any account related issues relating to the game.

You will need to speak with Epic Games in relation to any issues with Fortnite: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/home

I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist with non-EA games

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)