Hacked account

by Renedb82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account

★ Novice

Good evening,

in November I received an email from ea which said that my e-mail linked to my ea account (rene1982-1) had been changed into an unknown mail adres ([edit: email address removed]) At first I thought it was a phishing mail.

later I noticed that I can’t go online in a few games, fifa20 for example. I made a new account (renedb82) and tried to link it to my Xbox account but unfortunately when I want to go online in fifa f.e. I can only send a verification mail to the unknown mail adres.

in the mail I received there was a link to undo the change. But that link didn’t work anymore when I found out that I had been hacked. Is there a possibility that you can open the link again or help me in any way possible? I’ve attached a screenshot of the mentioned mail.

sorry for grammatical mistakes, I am coming from the Netherlands.

regards!

Message 1 of 4 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked account

Community Manager

Hi @Renedb82

Unfortunately we are not able to assist with account issues here on Answers HQ. When you have a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and help you get logged back in. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Renedb82

Unfortunately we are not able to assist with account issues here on Answers HQ. When you have a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and help you get logged back in. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (476 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Kent,

is there by any chance a normal way (via email preferably) to contact the EA Help team?

The links aren’t helping me any further.

regards

Message 3 of 4 (470 Views)

Community Manager

@Renedb82 

I'm afraid I don't have an email address I can provide. At the moment the support options are limited due to the current global situation, but you should be able to set up a live chat to speak with the team. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (449 Views)