Hacked account?

by m00r1e12

Original Post

Re: Hacked account?

★★★★★ Newbie

So basically you have to fill out a separate form after you speak with a representative through live chat or on the phone. After you fill out that form a member from the recovery team will email you asking you to verify the email and gamer ID associated with your ea account. It usually takes a day or two for them to reach back. Next they will tell you they have sent a verification code through Xbox or Ps. You email them back the code and then it takes another day or two for a reply. After the confirm this they will ask you what email you would like to use and then you are able to reset everything.

Message 11 of 30 (2,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue with xb*****@10mail.org as the email it's showing up. I'm literally talking to an EA chat rep named Sivangi right now and he keeps telling me that he's emailing a code to my original email address on file which I confirmed with him. I'm logged into that account staring at it but I don't haven't received anything from him. Now he's basically saying that since I'm not receiving their email there is nothing they can do. They can't switch the gamertag associated to a different account, they can't send a code to mobile number or a different email. Essentially he's saying I can't get this issue fixed and I can't play any EA game online anymore. 

This is ridiculous. 

Message 12 of 30 (2,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue EA sent me a code to my email but when I start FIFA 20 login verification asks how i would like to receive my code? a @ yomail.info email is the only option it gives me when i select this the next page asks me for the code,  i entered the one EA gave me but this doesn't work !! obviously the system has created a new code and sent it to this bogus email I cant play online the main reason I purchased this game!!

Someone please help 

Even the call back system from EA support only accepts American and Canadian numbers this is outrageous!!

Message 13 of 30 (2,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same issue. Trying to login on fifa 20, xboxOne. Email login verification code getting sent to a vl*****@yomail.info. Which I also have no relation to. 

Created a case with EA, hopefully they can easily unlink bogus email with correct one! Also Ea should make it easier to type in the correct email on the verification page. 

Message 14 of 30 (2,013 Views)

★★ Novice

me too m8 about a week ago had no problems before around 10 years then a week ago couldnt log into e.a or oragin

Message 15 of 30 (1,868 Views)

★★ Novice

e.a are a joke they give you no help

Message 16 of 30 (1,866 Views)

★★ Novice

thats a joke you get no help from them you try to call and are left on hold for over an hour e.a are a joke

Message 17 of 30 (1,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have to same problem but vg*****@yomail.info

Message 18 of 30 (1,504 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all if your account was compromised then you need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 19 of 30 (1,479 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Im having the same issue as everyone else here. I have raised 2 cases with EA and provided an abundance of details trying to prove my identity and both times I have received the exact same template email that your Operations team based in India have sent me. Its clear they dont read the actual problem if an account has been hacked somehow.
@EA_Darko what are my options? Ive tried raising cases, provided evidence of in game purchases etc in FIFA and still nothing? Im on the phone to your call centre but the wait is over an hour?!
Message 20 of 30 (1,328 Views)