Hacked account

by kiegames

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account

★★★★★ Newbie

My account got hacked and the person that hacked it used cheats on my games and now i'm banned with them, i haven't played the games myself because i had a bad pc.  is there a  way i can fully reset my account because i don't want to rebuy the game because some **** played on my account

Message 1 of 5 (325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked account

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@DarkBanishing @kiegames @IIPrest0nII

Just here to clarify two things:

1. Advisors can help you out with a hacked account.
  2. Advisors can't help you if you're account has been banned. We've got a separate team for that:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you've been banned due to being hacked then be sure to let this team know as well.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (300 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @kiegames

You will need to contact EA support  How to contact EA support  They can help to recover access to your Account 

Message 2 of 5 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can still get on my account but i shared it with this hacker apperently, i changed my email and password but i'm still banned on bf4

Message 3 of 5 (297 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi, @kiegames

I'm sorry to hear you've been hacked.

Please use the log in verification option available in the origin client: origin tab, account and privacy, security. There, choose "turn on" login verification. You can also see all log on attempts made on your account. This makes it more difficult for hackers to hack your account in the future.

Also, contact an EA game advisor as @IIPrest0nII recommended to explain your case.

Good luck.

Message 4 of 5 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@DarkBanishing @kiegames @IIPrest0nII

Just here to clarify two things:

1. Advisors can help you out with a hacked account.
  2. Advisors can't help you if you're account has been banned. We've got a separate team for that:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you've been banned due to being hacked then be sure to let this team know as well.

Message 5 of 5 (301 Views)