Re: Hacked account, unable to reach support

by nale88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account, unable to reach support

★ Novice

Few months ago, someone changed my email account to a russian mail. 

I've managed to restore it to the original mail address, but I'm unable to make changes to the password (or mail), since changing it requests the answer to a security question to which I do not have. 

Also, I've tried to contact the EA, but since my country is not in the list (Bosnia and Herzegovina) I'm unable to reach them. Only option I get is to call them, and that is out of the question. (Actualy, call is the only option, no matter where to choose, what region/language).

Are there any e-mail addresses for me to reach them? Or some other way? 

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@nale88

Currently the only contact channel for hacked accounts is phone. Since your country doesn't have a dedicated support channel you can instead reach out to us via our UK channel:  +44 203 0141818. To avoid cross-country charges I would recommend to use a voIP such as Skype.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@nale88

Currently the only contact channel for hacked accounts is phone. Since your country doesn't have a dedicated support channel you can instead reach out to us via our UK channel:  +44 203 0141818. To avoid cross-country charges I would recommend to use a voIP such as Skype.

Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

★ Novice

That is ridiculous... 

Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)