Re: Hacked account - security Question

by EldaraSimons

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account - security Question

★★★ Newbie

hi,

i have a problem. First, sorry for my bad english...

My account is hacked in february month. I take to back with e-mail in mailbox.(thanks origin) But he added security question. I can't changing. I have all information and order mails. 

What can I do? 

Message 1 of 6 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EldaraSimons Generally account management issues such as hacked accounts or forgotten security questions must be dealt with over the phone for security purposes. You will need to open a hacked account ticket, which you can start doing here

Remember to change your country on the contact page by using the menu in the upper left corner. If your country isn't an option, we suggest selecting the UK. If your country isn't an option or doesn't offer phone support (keep in mind the availability of phone support is based on the time/day. If it's Sunday or outside certain hours, which vary by country, it won't be an option), you can use a VOIP program such as Skype to call the UK (the number is +44 203 0141818 and it's available from 8AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday, remember to account for the time difference). 

If you are in North America, you can't call EA directly, there is a call back feature which requires you to provide a phone number within North America. If you don't have one, see above about contacting the UK using VOIP.

You will need to provide proof that you are the owner of the account (a product key or invoice number for one of your games on Origin should do), it's a good idea to have this handy before making contact.

Once you regain full control of your account, I highly suggest you start using Login Verification to help prevent this from happening in the future.

Good luck Standard smile

@VoyAMatarloDxD Account management can not be handled on these boards, even by community managers. Wink 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (326 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

@EldaraSimons hi, try contact EA Support: https://help.ea.com/en/  How to contact EA: https://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/ or please try follow this link: https://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 2 of 6 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your answer. i can login my account. but i don't editing my account name or mail address. 

i talked real alexbodrow. he said "i buyed this account." but it's my account... 

I wrote there(contact us). but they don't turn back. 

Message 3 of 6 (353 Views)

★★ Pro

@EldaraSimons try contact an EA Community Manager on this Forum @EA_David or @EA_Nils for help, because only EA can help you in this moment Frown 

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 4 of 6 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EldaraSimons Generally account management issues such as hacked accounts or forgotten security questions must be dealt with over the phone for security purposes. You will need to open a hacked account ticket, which you can start doing here

Remember to change your country on the contact page by using the menu in the upper left corner. If your country isn't an option, we suggest selecting the UK. If your country isn't an option or doesn't offer phone support (keep in mind the availability of phone support is based on the time/day. If it's Sunday or outside certain hours, which vary by country, it won't be an option), you can use a VOIP program such as Skype to call the UK (the number is +44 203 0141818 and it's available from 8AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday, remember to account for the time difference). 

If you are in North America, you can't call EA directly, there is a call back feature which requires you to provide a phone number within North America. If you don't have one, see above about contacting the UK using VOIP.

You will need to provide proof that you are the owner of the account (a product key or invoice number for one of your games on Origin should do), it's a good idea to have this handy before making contact.

Once you regain full control of your account, I highly suggest you start using Login Verification to help prevent this from happening in the future.

Good luck Standard smile

@VoyAMatarloDxD Account management can not be handled on these boards, even by community managers. Wink 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 6 (327 Views)

★★ Pro

@Leora85 oh..ok m8 i didn't know ^^" thanks for correct me ^^

Message 6 of 6 (317 Views)