Hacked account, no support

by metrosung

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account, no support

★★★ Newbie

Just  logged into Origin after a very long time. When I logged my profile picture changed, my friends were deleted and istead there was some random person on there and a sequrity question was added which I don't know the answer too. Tried to contact support, it said to click on the call me button but there is no button like that. Could not find a chat with a representitve option, nothing! My account was hacked and EA can't even offer me support.

If EA can actually help me recover my account that would be great.

Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked account, no support

Hero (Retired)

Hi @metrosung

Sorry, but you should contact EA support for assistance  How to contact EA support  

If you experience difficulties with contacting EA support, then try to use another Browser (Internet Explorer for example and turn off all browser extensions)

Also, try to select a topic "Manage my account" and select an issue "Can't login" for getting Live Chat option.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hacked account, no support

Hero (Retired)

Hi @metrosung

Sorry, but you should contact EA support for assistance  How to contact EA support  

If you experience difficulties with contacting EA support, then try to use another Browser (Internet Explorer for example and turn off all browser extensions)

Also, try to select a topic "Manage my account" and select an issue "Can't login" for getting Live Chat option.

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)