Re: Hacked account,EA don't help!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account,EA don't help!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi

On 1 February 2020 someone hacked my Fifa20 account,sold everything that could be sold,and the coin dissapered.I reported Ea customer service,but they don't help,because they don't see compromised. #55758436 is the case number.I talked customer service on phone 3 time,but they didn't help me.The coin is likely to see movement and from which Country they entered.

It's outrageus EA don't want to help.I didn' give anyone the code and I suffered a lot for this coin.Big coin movement sure to be seen.....I have not recieved confirmation email that someone wants to log in from unknow host.

Shame on you EA.I delete the game and never buy again.

You just need the gamers money,but you don't want to help!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @lostep0802 you need to speak with our live support in relation to any account issues.

If they have advised you that there is nothing that they can do then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (291 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @lostep0802 you need to speak with our live support in relation to any account issues.

If they have advised you that there is nothing that they can do then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (292 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank's the reply Darko.

I'm talking about this.
They give no help to people who are not at fault ..... who are practically robbed.
Just see where the 1 million coin went and who comes in .... but not.
Yeah it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter to the company, but to the man who suffered so much for it.

Thank's for the nothing Dear ea.

Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)