Re: Hacked Account - Please delete

by Indigojack16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked Account - Please delete

★★★ Newbie

God, deleting an account is such a repulsive process. Are you guys serious with this crap?

I was hacked because your security is garbage, yet you make it impossible for a user to delete their account. That's backwards.

I mean, look at my name ffs. Someone got into this account and I no longer feel safe with it. PLEASE DELETE IT, my god. I already tried 'contacting' EA only to get this message (which is what brought me here, actually):
We're seeing long wait times today and are trying to fix it.

Wow. Nice going, EA.

Message 1 of 3 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @abcd26b5h9Re3f 

I'm really sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

I completely understand the hurry and would love to solve it for you here, but all cases regarding account deletion must be handled by our live support. We indeed had increased waiting lines on our lines yesterday and our game advisers tried to work through the cases as fast as possible.

Unfortunately, I can only recommend contacting our live support again - perhaps at a different hour if possible, trying both phone lines and live chat. Hopefully this time it will be a fast and smooth contact and you'll get the required help Fingers crossed

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (502 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @abcd26b5h9Re3f 

I'm really sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

I completely understand the hurry and would love to solve it for you here, but all cases regarding account deletion must be handled by our live support. We indeed had increased waiting lines on our lines yesterday and our game advisers tried to work through the cases as fast as possible.

Unfortunately, I can only recommend contacting our live support again - perhaps at a different hour if possible, trying both phone lines and live chat. Hopefully this time it will be a fast and smooth contact and you'll get the required help Fingers crossed

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (503 Views)

★★ Pro

You can also try this:

Hi,

If you think your account is hacked please go to the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

If your account is still compromised or you cannot enter to your account:

1. Head to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  2. Select Origin as the product.
  3. Select your platform.
  4. Select “Manage my account” as the topic.
  5. Select “Hacked account” as the issue.
  6. Select one of the options to talk with EA.
Message 3 of 3 (471 Views)