Re: HELP! I NO LONGER HAVE THAT EMAIL.....

by DAW085

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP! I NO LONGER HAVE THAT EMAIL.....

★★ Newbie

I no longer have the email I signed up to pogo with almost 10 years or so ago.  I don't know what to do.  I still know my handle and password but I cannot verify that it is me because I can no longer access that email account.  About 10 yrs ago, MSN was part of the package with direct TV. They stopped the email service, went to Hotmail.  I didn't know that it went to Hotmail as Verizon switched to another service and all I was using then was a Verizon account.  Verizon is no longer associated with tv and I now have cable tv phone and internet and I do everything through my gmail accounts now.  So how do I switch?

Message 1 of 3 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

We cannot assist with any account based issues on AHQ @StarAngelsBack, as such, you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (532 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

We cannot assist with any account based issues on AHQ @StarAngelsBack, as such, you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (533 Views)

★ Guide
Hotmail accounts recycle after non usage, you may be able to snag it and get back in if you remember the user name.

I recommend no one use Hotmail for anything, ever.
Message 3 of 3 (478 Views)