Re: HACKED!

by Moskolonel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HACKED!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My EA account was hacked this morning by someone in the Ukraine, he was able to change the email address without my consent, i caught him mid-act and managed to revert the email address and reset the password however most of the damage was already done. I'm fuming that EA allowed this to happen and there seems to be no way for me to speak to anyone who works at EA to see how this happened, appalling customer support. I've spent alot of money (to me at least) sicne the release of Fifa 20 on fifa points and that is now money down the drain, I'm angry and have no motivation to play the game now. Someone please get in touch

Edit: I have never entered my EA information anywhere other than my PS4.

Message 1 of 3 (948 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @t2thej92 

If you think your account was hacked we can't make really something on this community forum.

Take a look on this link:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

if your account has been compromised then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

At the end, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (926 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @t2thej92 

If you think your account was hacked we can't make really something on this community forum.

Take a look on this link:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

if your account has been compromised then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

At the end, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 3 (927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This literally just happened to me today, except i was unable to revert the email back.  This is absolutely horrible.  

Message 3 of 3 (774 Views)