Got Banned for no reason with no information

by Mseth100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Got Banned for no reason with no information

★★★ Newbie

I literally only play sims on this thing. I have barely been on in the past year only to log on and see I was banned for literally NO REASON. I have no email saying why, and literally EA is still sending me promo emails. This is unbelievable, im so upset. Ive already emailed them but I find it rather unprofessional that it just so happens that team only works through email. PAYING consumers should be able to call a customer representative if items THAT THEY HAVE BOUGHT AND PURCHASED AND OWN they cannot  even play. I've read so many other threads on how nobody has ever gotten a response.

Message 1 of 4 (328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Got Banned for no reason with no information

Community Manager

Hey @Mseth100 we are unable to assist with ToS related sanctions on AHQ and as such you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to appealing the ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Mseth100 we are unable to assist with ToS related sanctions on AHQ and as such you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to appealing the ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no emails about the ban and I have already contacted them and have received no response.

Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

Community Manager

There is nothing that we can do to assist with a ToS issue on AHQ @Mseth100.

The best thing to do is give the team a little time to look into your case.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (273 Views)