Gifting Bundles and Packs to Friends in Madden Overdrive

by Footballfan115

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gifting Bundles and Packs to Friends in Madden Overdrive

★ Novice

‪@EAHelp I love this game!! I spend a LOT of madden cash on bundles and packs. But can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it possible to gift bundles!!! I know the community would be thrilled about sending madden cash bundles to friends and league mates!!!‬ Especially with the new Christmas Promo coming, it would be awesome to send gifts to friends and family on Chrismas Day!!! It doesn’t even need to be coin packs...just madden cash bundles would be AWESOME!!! I hope you guys can really consider this! It’s an easy adjustment that created a lot of FUN last year!!! Thanks!!!

Please take this into consideration...your company will gain back a lot of its loyal madden cash buyers if you do so!!!

However, if this is something you won’t implement, it would be very considerate if you could take the time to explain to me why this cannot be so. Because this implementation only looks like a benefit to your company as well as the community!!!

Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gifting Bundles and Packs to Friends in Madden Overdrive

Community Manager

Hey @Footballfan115 thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we will pass it on to the Madden team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (412 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Footballfan115 thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we will pass it on to the Madden team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (413 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you EA_Darko I really appreciate it. I hope that the Madden team will really take this opportunity under consideration. If implemented into the game, this aspect will further unite the Madden community and offer additional, creative and fun ways to purchase Madden cash. Thank you!!
Message 3 of 4 (399 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, has there been any discussion over implementing this feature of gifting packs within the Madden team yet? If so, I would be very grateful if you could let me know— even if the idea is rejected. Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (351 Views)