Re: Gift Bug error 56003

by mangocz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gift Bug error 56003

★★★ Newbie

Good evening I have a problem, I went to the BF4 gift for my brother, who bought 2 paysafe without reason because I hoped that it would buy the game. But because we are poor guy in GREECE and can have the sign of paysafe can not buy. Well I'm going to do my gift and you drew that error [Whoops! Sorry, this gift purchase can not be completed. The recipient is ineligible to receive it. [Ref. # 56003] ... this is exactly. Struggling to speak with the origin in the live chat here and 20 days is unacceptable. Everyday I go to live chat and wait 3,4,5 hours but do not enter anyone to tell me something. Too bad the support that I have seen all the time playing games.What can be done with my problem I will answer no;

Message 1 of 14 (22,331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 2 of 14 (26,256 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 14 (26,257 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't work Frown

Message 3 of 14 (22,155 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem.

Sorry, this gift purchase can't be completed. The recipient is ineligible to receive it. [ref. #56003]

Yes my friend lives in the same country, he didn't block anybody, it's Fifa 17, he is 18+. Any solution?

Message 4 of 14 (22,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same, with fifa 17.

My friend's account doesn't have any of the listed problems. We are both from Argentina and our accounts are set as argentinians.

Message 5 of 14 (22,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How f*****g idiotic is it that you can't gift DLC? Are you guys stupid?? Losing money and pissing us off at the same time? WTMFF?!!?!?!?

Message 6 of 14 (20,445 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have same issue.

EU countries (from Czech to Slovak rep.)

Trying to fgift BF1.

"Sorry, this gift purchase can't be completed. The recipient is ineligible to receive it. [ref. #56003]"

Message 7 of 14 (19,894 Views)

Community Manager

@Hofi_SK You can't gift a game to someone in a different country via Origin. If you want to get a gift for a friend in another region, perhaps ordering a physical edition for them is an alternative option. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 14 (19,326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Origin and EA are stupid! They put restrictions via locations in order not to lose money, but still loosing them because of the stupid errors.WHY DO I HAVE TO RESTART MY PC After updating!? Am i updating my system!? No! I am updating your stupid software on top of my system and it means you are messing with my own property!

And this problem with

The recipient is ineligible to receive it. [ref. #56003]

Is pissing me off as well!

[Edited by CM: Profanity removed]

Message 9 of 14 (19,274 Views)

★★ Novice

Banda kretenu fakt ze jo, hlavne ze v tom shopu vsechny ty DLC jdou dat jako darek a pritom: "Pre-order games and DLC, third party products, virtual currency, game bundles that contain virtual currency, and free games or DLC are not giftable."

Message 10 of 14 (18,957 Views)