Re: Geforce Now Support

by SirGrubbz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Geforce Now Support

★★ Novice

Geforce NOW is out for sometime are you going to support it or not? 

Message 1 of 11 (5,163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I'm not sure what you mean by supporting it @Rooner-Starn.

Geforce Now is not an EA product and as such we would not be providing any support for it. You would need to speak with Nvidia if you need support for the service.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (5,126 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I'm not sure what you mean by supporting it @Rooner-Starn.

Geforce Now is not an EA product and as such we would not be providing any support for it. You would need to speak with Nvidia if you need support for the service.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (5,127 Views)

★★★ Novice
What he means is that there is a community feeling that EA blocked Geforce now and doesn't go into communication with devs on enabling Origin games on Geforce Now cloud gaming platform.
Which is a sad thing, since it would increase the player base and would benefit both.
I can see that EA is working on its own cloud gaming platform and thus doesn't want to have competition, but hell I'm totally fine if EA pulls out games form Geforce now when it's own cloud gaming platform is ready.
I would definately buy the Anthem game but I have simply no way to play it on my mac other than Cloud gaming.
Message 3 of 11 (5,046 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I don't see why you guys won't allow your product to be supported. there is a 100% change that you guys will get profit from it. Blizzard allows their games on geforce now but you guys are not thinking about others, only about yourself.
Message 4 of 11 (4,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why not only support Apex Legends on GeForce NOW as it is a free to play game and would open up quite a few more players on to the game who then if you guys want to make profit can make in-game purchase still. Even if you do not allow your other games origin, due to Apex being free to play and new it would be a good idea to allow GeForce NOW to run it. I've been on the GeForce NOW forums and they have said the only thing holding it back is Origin holding the game back from them, otherwise it would run. Me having a crap laptop and when attempting to th  the game all low settings was getting 17 fps, it was just unplayable but with GeForce NOW it would work perfectly fine. So Origin please consider GeForce NOW and get in touch with them to increase your player base 

Message 5 of 11 (4,946 Views)

★ Apprentice

It has no problem playing Steam, Uplay, Blizzard or Epic store games.

It is just Origin/EA that isn't playing nice Frown 

People still have to own the game to play (not sure how EA Access would work) so it is a potential loss for them at the moment.

Message 6 of 11 (4,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Apex is now supported on Geforce NOW but there are still a lot of problems but if you manage to get into the game it runs pretty well.

Message 7 of 11 (4,345 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They really should... Apex is on GeForce NOW, but not other nice games Origin has.

I would really like to play Battlefront 2 & Anthem, but I won't play them until they are supported on GeForce NOW.

I will not buy a gaming PC anymore. I prefer to invest 10€ (or even more) in a Netflix-like subscription like Geforce NOW has... that is working... EPIC!

They announced now (Gamescom 2019) that they are going to upgrade all streaming servers with RTX capable GPUs... and that will be awesome.

I bought Anthem some time ago, but I'm not able to play FULL with my current computer. So I will only play it if GeForce NOW has it. If not... wasted money.

Message 8 of 11 (4,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is really sad t see.

I used to be a big fan of the BattleField series but I no longer have access to a machine capable of running them so I've been paying my games through GFN, ended up getting Division 2 and really enjoying as that IS supported. Would love to see Origin being available on GFN, until that time I don't see myself buying any more origin games.

Message 9 of 11 (3,947 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ícaro Hello, I play with a computer with 1 GB of ram and very little space left. My processor is from the old Intel and Apex, it went SUPER GOOD
Message 10 of 11 (1,033 Views)