Betreff: Games missing since restoring my computer

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games missing since restoring my computer

★ Novice

Okay so I've been meaning to fix this problem for a while but have been putting it off.
So a while back the Sims had a deal where like the expansion packs for the Sims 3 were like discounted so I bought a few of them through my Origin account. Everything was fine until I had to restore my computer due to other issues. When I got back onto my computer and to my Origin account to re-download my games packs, all of my games were there except for the 4 expansion packs I had. I went to my order history and basically everything I could think of.

Please help me as this situation is very frustrating.

Thank you! Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@yesitsjess98 Hi,

We recently changed how some expansions show up in the Origin Client. You can now find them in a different place, just right-click the respective game tile under "My Games" and choose "View Game Details".

Check out this thread here for a detailed visual guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let us know if you still have any questions afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)

All Replies

You should contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top left corner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)

Community Manager

@yesitsjess98 Hi,

We recently changed how some expansions show up in the Origin Client. You can now find them in a different place, just right-click the respective game tile under "My Games" and choose "View Game Details".

Check out this thread here for a detailed visual guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let us know if you still have any questions afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)