Games are missing from My Games Library!!

by asiroxx99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games are missing from My Games Library!!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

All Games In ''My Games'' Tab Are Missing!! This Is Happening For My Two Accounts!! What Should I Do Inorder To Get Them Back?? Please Help!!

Message 1 of 4 (584 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games are missing from My Games Library!!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You don't say what you tried, so here are a few suggestions:

1. Click the MyGames tab and in the drop down menu, change it to all games and then hidden games and see if they show up.
2. There is a reload button for Origin. It's an arrow in the shape of a circle. See if that will reload them.
3. Try signing in and out of Origin to see if that will fix it.

If if it doesn't work, contact a game advisor for help. Follow the link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ . Try to get a live chat or request a call back @asiroxx99 .

Edit: I also moved your post to our Origin section. Answer Headquartes section is for the website itself.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (645 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice
Are you Able to log into these two accounts, if you cannot then they might be hacked and someone deleted your games. In that case I would like you to talk to an EA Game Advisor. As they will be able to try and help out with this issue. I hope this helped thanks.
Message 2 of 4 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You don't say what you tried, so here are a few suggestions:

1. Click the MyGames tab and in the drop down menu, change it to all games and then hidden games and see if they show up.
2. There is a reload button for Origin. It's an arrow in the shape of a circle. See if that will reload them.
3. Try signing in and out of Origin to see if that will fix it.

If if it doesn't work, contact a game advisor for help. Follow the link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ . Try to get a live chat or request a call back @asiroxx99 .

Edit: I also moved your post to our Origin section. Answer Headquartes section is for the website itself.

Message 3 of 4 (646 Views)

★ Novice

@dpen231 wrote:
Are you Able to log into these two accounts, if you cannot then they might be hacked and someone deleted your games. In that case I would like you to talk to an EA Game Advisor. As they will be able to try and help out with this issue. I hope this helped thanks.

I AM ABLE TO LOG IN AND MY LOGIN VERIFICATION CODE IS ALSO ACTIVATED SO IT'S SECURED!! BTW IT IS SOLVED!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION. Confusedmileywink:

Message 4 of 4 (540 Views)