Re: I lost a game from my own account

by twright46

Original Post

Re: Games Missing After Update

★★ Novice

All of my expansions are gone from Sims 3 on the origin page...I have A BUNCH of them. I bought some of them through origin. I keep trying to use the launcher and my towns will come up with the people, but it says that my user name and password are invalid. Also the launcher has an error message and it is all white, all of the information that is  usually there isn't there. It also shows my installations/expansions on the launcher, but not the front page. I try to login and it won't let me in any of these places. It says my user name and password are invalid everywhere I have tried. Very frustrating, it has been going on since last night. I don't have many times I can play...today was one of them. I am kind of angry. One of the error messages says it can be because of maintenance. If there was planned maintenance, couldn't they have told us? If not, they screwed everything up. Not too happy with the company, oh and to add on to this, I have written them like five times today. Just about impossible to get a person.

Message 11 of 18 (421 Views)

★★ Novice

I know I have bought TONS OF GAMES for lots of money and they are all gone. I tried to get on with just my computer offline to play and apparently you can't do that anymore. It is annoying.

Message 12 of 18 (419 Views)

★★ Novice

In the same boat. I can't get anyone on live chat. I wish we could just get a person. If they are doing things for maintenance, then they need to let people know. If they are doing work. I got an error message stating that may be the case. I even took off origin and added it again to my computer, just to see if that was the problem. The most frustrating thing is that I can get past the launcher to the town and game to pick, see the families and the towns, but it keeps saying my User ID and my password are wrong and I can't get on. I even tried to update my password. Going to try it again...but the games are there, and in the place on the launcher with all the expansions on "installed data" it shows all the expansions I have. I just can't get on to play it. Very, very frustrating. If someone messed up on a massive scale with all of these games, that is pretty messed up to all of those that paid for these games. I see it is multiple games and lots of problems today for lots of people.

Message 13 of 18 (414 Views)

★★ Novice

This is the message I am getting on my Sims3 launcher:

The website cannot display the page
 HTTP 500  
   Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
     Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information  More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

Message 14 of 18 (410 Views)

★★★ Novice

@twright46 I feel you buddy! The livechat was driving me into the looney bin. I'm taking @Straatford87's advice and using my day off tomorrow to call EA. I'm gonna zen out till then so as not to accidentally go postal on the poor dude on the other end of the phone. The worst thing is I can SEE the game on my computer, but even when I found the .exe and launched it there, it asks for the ding-dang authorization code, for a game that I own and have installed. 

God willing I will get something figured out, and will update with info when I do.

Thanks for all the help y'all, I appreciate it even if we didn't get it totally figured out, just having someone to reply to probably saved my brain from cooking. 

Message 15 of 18 (406 Views)

EA DICE Team

@twright46

I would advise to reach out to an EA Advisor as after checking your account it also seems that you're logging in to an account with no games registered on it.

@haden007

I hope that our Advisors were able to help you get back to your games. Please let us know how if everything turned out ok.

Message 16 of 18 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the same issue, after updating origin my games dissapeared !!!

But i solved it, here is how: go to store and choose "On The House" look for "Nox" game and click "Download Now" and you will get your library back

Message 17 of 18 (349 Views)

EA DICE Team

@SalamAl-SaeeGH

Hi,

What you did was login on a different account and then download Nox again. This won't work for someone who has other games in their library as well. Be sure to check your other email addresses and usernames for your original account.

Message 18 of 18 (334 Views)