Games Folder

by noobmistro88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games Folder

★★★ Newbie

Hey there,

I bought a humble bundle which had battlefield3 and deadspace3 and I began downloading them but stopped them and quit origin. These games appeared when I reopened origin in the past but are no longer there (note I never finished downloading them). I've logged out/in, reinstalled origin and checked my order history but for some reason they're not appearing there, I'm guessing that because I used a product code activation as opposed to an in-store purchase they don't appear there. I also tried reusing the product key but it says it's already been used.
Furthermore I tried to follow the steps here https://help.ea.com/article/origin-my-games-list-is-blank but perhaps because I'm running windows 8 the origin folder is not in the Electronics arts folder and I also can't find a cache file in either of the two.

So how do I get my games back?

Cheers,
noobmistro88

Message 1 of 5 (322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games Folder

Hero (Retired)

The only reasons your game wouldn't be there are:
it isn't activated
your account glitched
you're logging into the wrong account (typical)

If you purchased a digital download or any DLC you would have received a confirmation email to the correct email/username.
If you have any other email accesses try those.

Otherwise, a Game Advisor can verify your account status. You can contact them via Live Chat from your computer

Origin Menu..

Help > Origin Help.
Live Chat, up top next to the Search box.

or

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (332 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

The only reasons your game wouldn't be there are:
it isn't activated
your account glitched
you're logging into the wrong account (typical)

If you purchased a digital download or any DLC you would have received a confirmation email to the correct email/username.
If you have any other email accesses try those.

Otherwise, a Game Advisor can verify your account status. You can contact them via Live Chat from your computer

Origin Menu..

Help > Origin Help.
Live Chat, up top next to the Search box.

or

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow, I'm an idiot. Don't know how I made two accounts

Thanks mate

Message 3 of 5 (315 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You are very welcome Standard smile

Happy Gaming!

Message 4 of 5 (313 Views)

★★ Novice

along the same lines .should there be a Saved Games folder somewhere on my computer I'm confused I was told that my game was not launching correctly because I did not have  a saved games folder  but the guy was not clear as to what I should do about that where to put it  or I just did not get it....my nerdyness dos not extend to computer games so much.anyway I have not seen anything about having to install such after loading the game so maybe I just misunderstood. I had to reload my game a few times but I think I have it right now. I'm just worried that if I play on I will lose my game again and I lost an entire community of Belladonna Cove and its downtown backed full of ppl and homes etc etc...all lost . can you please shed some light on this situation befor I get too far and loose it all again ....thank you

Message 5 of 5 (252 Views)