Game won't install

by woodysilver

Original Post

Game won't install

★ Novice

I bought a game, and it wouldn't install on to my game. I have downloaded games before, but I have never come across a problem before. I thought I had put in the code wrong, or that the payment hasn't gone though, so I have tried to buy it again and the pop up message says that my code has already went thought. What do I do?

Message 1 of 12 (618 Views)

Re: Game won't install

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @woodysilver

When you buy a game through Origin, most of the time it will be added directly to your game library.Learn how to download a game to My Game Library in Origin.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 12 (591 Views)

EA DICE Team

@woodysilver

Hi,

I hope that the suggestion by @yahel_1 helps you out. Let us know if you've got further questions!

@yahel_1 - welcome back.. Large smile

Message 3 of 12 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for the warm welcomeStandard smile @Straatford87

I was kinda busy at my job for a while. Wink Yes i'm back on the forum,again.Fingers crossed

Retired champion.
Message 4 of 12 (565 Views)

EA DICE Team

@yahel_1

I know how it feels to be busy at work - luckily for me that means getting to be here on the forums and working in the background to make it better for all of you.. :eahigh_file:

When you do have the time, please feel free to stop by for a chat whenever you want Standard smile

Message 5 of 12 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I want to say @Straatford87 ,the welcome messages from  Origin / My Home , i love them. :eahigh_file:

For example, at today's,now - '' It's a bird,it's a plane, it's yahel_1 ! ''Large smile

Retired champion.
Message 6 of 12 (535 Views)

EA DICE Team

@yahel_1

Glad that you like them! They are a nice surprise.. Large smile

Message 7 of 12 (529 Views)

★ Novice
Yes I checked in the game library and it wasn't in there
Message 8 of 12 (486 Views)

★ Novice
No my game didn't download and I have the receipt, And i checked the game library it not in there
Message 9 of 12 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@woodysilver

Which game did you redeem?

If it's an expansion, did you right-click the base game and select Game Details to see the Extra Content? Note that you won't see an expansion appear in Origin if you don't own the base game.

Message 10 of 12 (461 Views)