Game was removed from my game library and origin claims i never even bought it.

by IGF_Vrince

Original Post

Game was removed from my game library and origin claims i never even bought it.

★★★ Newbie

Well first off, I go to play battlefront 2 (I played it the day before too and everything was fine) this morning (which I pre-ordered!) and it got stuck on the loading, so I restarted my pc multiple times, and let it sit there loading! It was very odd cuz it froze my whole computer! Anyway, the point is, I had a thought of trying to launch it from origin, so I went into origin and BAM! Battlefront 2 is not in my library!!! At this point I think I have a filter on, or that its all a glitch, so I looked at filters... NONE SELECTED, so I see something, "Played this week", I click on it because it has the little Soccer ball there, I didnt play any other game until yesterday, so it was clear that it was bf2! I click on it "No results found", so I go to the store page.... STANDARD EDITION.... BUY  59.99$, Im so pissed off at this right now! I've waited 2 years to play this and I get to play it for A DAY?!?!?!? Bullsh*t... AND I HAVE PROOF TOO... my youtube channel is Gratewitesherk, my latest video was uploaded yesterday, of BF2!!!

Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Re: Game was removed from my game library and origin claims i never even bought

Community Manager

@IGF_Vrince

If you played the Beta and still have it installed, can you let us know if uninstalling the Beta allows you to then play the full game please?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)