Re: Game Access Code - Where do you enter them?

by dkr1985

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Access Code - Where do you enter them?

★★★ Newbie

I have three EA game booklets that have "Game Access Codes" on the outside cover of the booklet.  The listed websites to enter the Game Access Code do not work (ea.onlineregister.com & www.eagamereg.com).  Where and how do I enter the codes to "get EA Cheat Codes and Game Hints"?  The games are:  Mass Effect 2, Burnout Revenge, and Burnout 3 Takedown.

Thanks.

-Brian

Message 1 of 19 (37,657 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

I pay no attention to car games / driving sims, sorry.  I can tell you that Mass Effect 2 is long past the time when that type promotional item was actively supported (six years old now). 

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (45,554 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

I pay no attention to car games / driving sims, sorry.  I can tell you that Mass Effect 2 is long past the time when that type promotional item was actively supported (six years old now). 

Message 2 of 19 (45,555 Views)

Community Manager

@blampshade334 Hey, as Gorath said, this promotional content has been discontinued. 

I think any promotional in-game items from this sort of thing were added to the game itself. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 19 (37,608 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So does this mean I can't enter a game access code for need for speed most wanted (2005)?
Message 4 of 19 (37,579 Views)

Community Manager

@xxxmrrandomxxx Hi,

Game product codes should still work just fine. If not, an EA Advisor can assist you: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

That said, Game Access Codes referred to by the original poster were not actual games but rather additional information or content that unfortunately is no longer available for redemption anymore.

As EA_David had stated, we have tried to incorporate this content into the game installation and DLC available on the Origin client.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 19 (37,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there ANY way I can get to the website www.eagamereg? 

Message 6 of 19 (37,509 Views)

@dkr1985

I don't think that this side exist anymore. Do you have a specific problem?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 7 of 19 (37,505 Views)

★ Novice

If the Game access code no longer works for the Mass effect games, whos the moron that keeps putting the "Its easy (no it really isn't), Its fast (you can grow a beard faster), and its worth it (bull pucky, it just wasted my time) mess on the back of the booklets? Hey EA morons, here's a tip, and I'll dumb it down to were even you idiots can understand it. If code no work any more, no put on back of booklet.

Message 8 of 19 (36,644 Views)

@DreamNibbolo

Didn't saw a Game Access Code for a long time now, so maybe it's an old booklet?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 9 of 19 (36,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have code 14710 for SSX3 what do i do with it?

Message 10 of 19 (33,711 Views)