Re: GAME TESTER program?

by theforgotin1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAME TESTER program?

★★★ Newbie

Can i become game tester if i don't spend too much time on Origin platform?

Message 1 of 6 (1,447 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@RokBurok Hi there,

It is mostly random, but if we are looking at a future game in an existing franchise we will create smaller focus group sets and randomize who then gets it from those respective sets.

Does that make sense?

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,681 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I will be selected randomly, or that depends on how often do i  play on Origin? 
-Thanks

Message 2 of 6 (1,433 Views)

Community Manager

@RokBurok Hi there,

It is mostly random, but if we are looking at a future game in an existing franchise we will create smaller focus group sets and randomize who then gets it from those respective sets.

Does that make sense?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 6 (1,682 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Apologies for necroing an old thread but it's probably more pertinent to ask my question here and have all the information in one place for future reference for anyone else with the same query rather than search through/create numerous other threads.

The question: Is the Game Tester Program exclusive to the PC or is it available to console players as well?

Message 4 of 6 (1,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I go to the game tester program in Origin I don't see Battlefront 2 as an option, does this mean there will be no Alpha?

Message 5 of 6 (967 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Was there ever an answer to being a game tester for consoles games if you never use a pc?

Message 6 of 6 (489 Views)