Friends Requests Not Working

by BoS_Tobe

Original Post

Re: Friends Requests Not Working

★★★ Apprentice

I have rebooted my pc several times, uninstalled/installed origin, logged in and out and its still not working. My friend have done the same thing

Message 11 of 18 (6,776 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the update.

Message 12 of 18 (6,774 Views)

★★ Novice

Guys, does EA have anymore information on this issue? We are going on a week now with no resolution and we have tried everything that we have found in every thread relating to this topic. Are you guys getting close or at least have an idea of what the issue is?

Message 13 of 18 (6,761 Views)

EA DICE Team

@deadwabbit

In the following thread several users managed to get it working using a workaround:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Can-t-send-friend-request-Origin-confused-on-friend-status/m-p/51117...

Message 14 of 18 (36,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right click Origin,

Properties,

Compatibility,

Tick "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

then click Windows Vista,

hit Apply and ok,

Completely restart Origin,

Walla Standard smile

Message 15 of 18 (6,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why should we be using workarounds Tom? Why cant you guys just sort the issue?

I have found my friend and the friend request is sent now, but no email has been received or notification by them.

Message 16 of 18 (3,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If this wasn't ready top be released then why release it. EA is never be great cause you only want money and cross progression should be a thing. Its not that hard 

Message 17 of 18 (3,313 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

I tested this in my account and not seeing any issues, as such this is most likely system or network related. Can you can try using a different network to see if you see the same issue, I have seen this issue pop up as a result of a router/ISP configuration.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 18 of 18 (3,277 Views)