Forum Signatures and Badges?

by MaTaX91

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Forum Signatures and Badges?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Where do I go to edit my forum signature. I saw an option under the preferences to show signatures but I have no idea where to go to edit those.

Also where do I see these badges that you speak of at the top of the page? Is there a page we can go to see all the badges available or the ones we've unlocked? I'm confused here.

Message 1 of 4 (690 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Forum Signatures and Badges?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Signatures are not availble to everyone. You need a certain rank to unlock them (no idea what that rank is and how many posts/solutions you need).

Badges are this black background (the white/red one on mine) that you have already chosen to show next to your posts.

See this for more details: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-Help/Tutorial-How-to-personalise-your-profile/m-p/12808#U12808

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (728 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Signatures are not availble to everyone. You need a certain rank to unlock them (no idea what that rank is and how many posts/solutions you need).

Badges are this black background (the white/red one on mine) that you have already chosen to show next to your posts.

See this for more details: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-Help/Tutorial-How-to-personalise-your-profile/m-p/12808#U12808

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (729 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not allowing forum signatures is simply ridiculous! 

Message 3 of 4 (341 Views)

EA DICE Team
Seeing as this topic is from 2012 I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

The information is still valid. 

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)