Forgotten security question

by coendezeeuw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Forgotten security question

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I'm not able to change my password due to a forgotten security question (wich is so outdated nowadays). I've already searched the forum and people there were told to use customer support. Well I've tried, but at the end i'm stuck, even with Ghostery and Adblock disabled. 

Please guys... use alternative security methods because this sucks, and only predefined questions can be answered. Below is btw the screen i'm getting after filling in all the required fields. It says that I've to select "Call Me" but were is it?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Forgotten security question

Community Manager

@coendezeeuw Hi,

It appears that you were trying to use the call me feature during a time it wasn't available. The text box states when it should be: between 9am-11pm CT.

Please try again then, you should be able to select "Call Me" and speak to an advisor then.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)

All Replies

Re: Forgotten security question

Community Manager

@coendezeeuw Hi,

It appears that you were trying to use the call me feature during a time it wasn't available. The text box states when it should be: between 9am-11pm CT.

Please try again then, you should be able to select "Call Me" and speak to an advisor then.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)