Forgot security question answer

by muffingamer123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Forgot security question answer

★★★ Newbie

i changed my password for my gmail account and i need to update it for origin. but i cant change anything with out this question''what was your first job'' i cant remember what i answered with. if you need screenshots i can provide them if needs be.

Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Forgot security question answer

Community Manager

@muffingamer123 One of our live advisers will be able to get this sorted for you in a matter of minutes, just request a call back or a chat, explain the issue and they'll help get you back into your account. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (319 Views)

All Replies

This forum is a player to player help forum and thus can't do anything with accounts.  You will have to chat with official EA help advisor over on the main help page.  Don't choose the forum or EA answers as that is here, but instead choose either chat with advisor or have a call back with advisor.

https://help.ea.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (271 Views)

Community Manager

@muffingamer123 One of our live advisers will be able to get this sorted for you in a matter of minutes, just request a call back or a chat, explain the issue and they'll help get you back into your account. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (320 Views)