Forgot email to underage account

by gabriellaarwi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Forgot email to underage account

★★★★★ Newbie

I have an underage account that I can't log into with my email since I forgot it. I can log into the origin application but since my account is for someone underage I cannot just click on my name to view my profile and see what email I used. What do I do? I need to know my email so I can log onto my account on origins website to download sims 4 legacy edition. Help

Message 1 of 2 (245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Forgot email to underage account

Community Manager

Hi @gabriellaarwi

I think the best bet for this would be to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. If you are the one who set up the account you can get in touch with them directly, but if your parents created the account for you they would need to reach out. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)

All Replies

Re: Forgot email to underage account

Community Manager

Hi @gabriellaarwi

I think the best bet for this would be to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. If you are the one who set up the account you can get in touch with them directly, but if your parents created the account for you they would need to reach out. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)