Re: Fix account

by EA_Guy

Original Post

Fix account

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

You have two credit cards on file the correct one [Card Information Removed] the other is an old discontinued card ,remove it from your files and pay my yearly fee with the good card. If there is a problem call me at [Number Removed]. I have been a customer for years and never had this problem. For the past 2 MO. trying to play the games has been frustrating and discussing. I  get e-mail from you so you have my address [Email Address Removed] please contact me by phone and get this mess fixed. Thank you jacqueline D Redding

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)

Re: Fix account

Community Manager (retired)

Hi Jacqueline

Please contact an EA Representative via the contact site here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

They will be able to look into the issue and provide you with further assistance.

As this is a public facing forum and anyone can view your posts we advise you to not post any personal information here. For this reason and your own security I've removed some of the information from your post. 

Thanks for your understanding 

Guy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)