Re: Fifa20 Closed beta startup issue

by Sabry_MohamedFC

Original Post

Fifa20 Closed beta startup issue

★★★ Novice

I have redeemed the code from the email and my game doesn’t want to lunch and keep saying i have to be online and got the right to access it, anyone can help me to solve this problem?

Message 1 of 9 (449 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Sabry_MohamedFC can I ask on what platform you are trying to play?

The error message you are seeing generally points to an issue with PSN+ or Xbox Live being out of date or else a restriction on the account such as it being set as a child account.

The best thing to do is to check these to ensure that all is as it should be.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (410 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko It’s on PSN (PS4) and it’s not an child account
Message 3 of 9 (399 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Sabry_MohamedFC have you checked that your PS+ is in date and that the Gamertag you redeemed the beta code is the same one mentioned in the email? You will aslo need to set the Gamertag as the primary account on the console.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (391 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I did check with EA on Facebook and he said it has to be (Xx-XeXtReMe-xX) and i got PS+ and i am activating it as my primary account.
However the other account (Sabry-Badawy) is the one i can see all the modes on but can’t play online.
Message 5 of 9 (386 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Sabry_MohamedFC if you are using two Gamertags to play the beta on then it will only work on the Gamertag mentioned in the email you received.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (382 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko The account the give me all the games mode is (Sabry-Badawy) but EA help says I cannot play it except on (Xx-XeXtReMe-xX) and when i try to lunch it on the account that EA told me on Facebook it doesn’t work.
I have assumed that it should be Sabry-Badawy but he said no the access is given to
Xx-XeXtReMe-xX and this is not working.
My problem is that the other account (Sabry-Badawy) is the account that play the game and modes but can’t play online or even volta i play one match then the game won’t leave the match and crush.
Message 7 of 9 (377 Views)

Community Manager

The beta can only be played on the Gamertag mentioned in the email you received with your code @Sabry_MohamedFC.

If you attempt to play it on any other Gamertag then it will not work.

What account is it that you are seeing the issues with? If it is not the one that the code is associated with then you will have issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 9 (375 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko the account that i got issues with is (Xx-XeXtReMe-xX), it says i am not online. EA on Facebook said that this is the account i have access to play on.
But I cannot get online because of the message i showed at the begin of the topic.
However as i said i got other account (Sabry-Badawy) can see all the modes but can’t play any online mode, and i can play offline one match then when the match is over it won’t send me out of the match and keep loading then it crush.
Message 9 of 9 (368 Views)