Fifa ultimate team baned for xbox

by MHD9JR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa ultimate team baned for xbox

★ Novice

The baned is for the all accounts on my device and for the new one of accounts from ea

Message 1 of 3 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa ultimate team baned for xbox

Community Manager

Hi @MHD9JR

I'm afraid that account bans are not something we're able to investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the ban could be overturned. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. The team will review your account and follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (406 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi @MHD9JR  Depending on the image, your account is temporarily suspended, but follow the instructions below

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/ar/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already

I have included technical support links in Arabic according to the attached photo.
Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @MHD9JR

I'm afraid that account bans are not something we're able to investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the ban could be overturned. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. The team will review your account and follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (407 Views)