Fifa 20 closed beta forum access denied

by xJ3FFROx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 20 closed beta forum access denied

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to access the fifa 20 closed beta forum to leave feedback about my experience but it just keeps saying access denied, what can I do? 

Message 1 of 11 (1,068 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 20 closed beta forum access denied

Community Manager

Hey @xJ3FFROx if you have feedback you want to share then you can send it to me in a DM and I'll pass it on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (942 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I think they took it down, I was able to leave feedback last week but not today

Message 2 of 11 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Strange... I've heard rumours saying if you don't leave feedback you can get banned is this true, getting me worried now lol 

Message 3 of 11 (1,056 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xJ3FFROx I can assure you that you will not be penalised for not offering feedback on the beta.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OK thankyou for clearing that up, I would still like to provide feedback anyway, is there a way to do this as my access is still denied 

Message 5 of 11 (945 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xJ3FFROx if you have feedback you want to share then you can send it to me in a DM and I'll pass it on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (943 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Good same here ... hopefully gameplay more different to the beta as noticed minor if any differences mainly menu and minor changes only
Message 7 of 11 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fifa 20 beta shows the game well. 2 issues LFC stands never have any empty seats the stands are always full. This is not a biased opinion simply factual. Also if LFC have kick off they always shoot towards the kop.

Again factual not opinion. Simple little fixes that make the game more realistic.

Thanks

Message 8 of 11 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue and would like to leave feedback for the game

Message 9 of 11 (728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The provide feedback doesn’t work but I took some notes while playing, hope these help!

FIFA 20 Beta Notes

FUT:

• Aloha Park Stadium park card has a big white rectangle as the picture and covers other parts of the screen, not just the card
  • Game crashes when I tried to change squads using the squad selector (only happened once)
  • Some managers don’t have a picture, they also don’t give any negotiation bonus, even for rare gold manager
  • Kevin De Bruyne is wearing the Bologna (home kit?) and is my captain, and the captain armband and sleeve it’s on seem to pass through his arm and not go around his arm
  • Players don’t have traits or celebrations listed when using the in-game menu to view players stats
  • Unable to use player and squad fitness items
  • Said that any goal is worth 3 and is an all boost for mystery ball, but only showed x1
  • I leveled up in seasons, then I went to go claim my reward, and it kicked me out of ultimate team...when I went back to ultimate team, it showed that I had still completed the challenge for XP but it actually didn’t count it and sent me back down a level to where I was before I completed the challenge, yet the challenge was completed now
  • When I went to collect my level up season award, it would say an error occurred. When I reconnected, it would send me back down a level but still count the challenge completed but not give me the XP for it
  •  

Player Career Mode

• Scrolling for commentary names takes a long time and does not scroll until after you stop trying to scroll...also some of the commentary names do not have sound clips played when they are slected

Volta

• Won the first tournament but none of my team appeared in the celebration. They seemed to be invisible as the trophy was floating in the air as it seemed to being moved by invisible players
  • Did recruit a player after winning my first match in Tokyo and the guy named “Newport 100s” has 8 Star weak foot and 0 Star skill moves
  • Some players would have very long and odd home turf stadiums when being selected to be added to the team
  • Sometimes random unknown players would be added to my team when I was changing the squad for before a game
  • The under shirts of some players would show through the outer shirts and look like they were both trying to appear at the same time
  • Sometime when players on the other team were wearing the items on your character, they would just disappear from both your character and the player on the other team
Message 10 of 11 (678 Views)