Re: Feedback- FIFA 20 Closed Beta

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Feedback- FIFA 20 Closed Beta

★★ Novice

Since I couldn't get into the forum I've decided to do my feedback here.

#1- I like most of the changes I've seen in the closed beta. Especially with career mode

BUT I do think you can add a couple things or hope they have changed since Fifa 19.

-hopefully you can see how much revenue a player brings into your squad i.e. shirt sales

-create the center midfield if you create players 

-be able to switch players positions and their ratings reflect the changes

- being able to see how much you're worth as a manager

-Be able to spend profits on things other than players( new uniforms, stadium upgrades, new training facilities, etc.) That would make promotion and relegation more meaningful

I didn't get to play much of it but I hope this helps. Please add these because I feel these changes would make a big difference. Thank you and have a great day 

Message 1 of 4 (480 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @DJV710.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (468 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @DJV710.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (469 Views)

Re: Feedback- FIFA 21 Closed Beta

★★★ Newbie

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to leave some general comments on the assessment of FIFA 21 Beta Version, but here goes!

1. I am really enjoying the new format of the training/coaching aspect of the game, it focuses on individual players of each team and being able to adjust the training schedules is a great feature. It is detailed, but it seems to work well and my teams are increasing in Fitness & Sharpness as a season progresses. 

2. The Semi Pro and Professional modes in FIFA 21 seem to be easier than in FIFA 20, so I am playing most of my matches now at Professional level, with good success.

3. The changes to loans and transfers are much more realistic, another great feature.

4. Defender reaction time when changing direction seems slower than in FIFA 20.  

5. When in Player Search it would be useful to set Min & Max $$$  related to current transfer budget 

6.  Scouting specific players seems  to take longer in FIFA 21 than in FIFA 20. 

I will provide more comments as my evaluation progresses. 

TomTonk

Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)

Re: Feedback- FIFA 21 Closed Beta

★★ Novice

Can someone send me the Closed Beta? I'll check it out tomorrow with any notes 

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)