Fake e-mail

by Vindictathewolf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fake e-mail

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When i installed origin i typed in a fake e-mail adress.( stupid decision , i know ) The problem is that i now forgot the e-mail adress and the password, i only know my id name . And when i click on forgot password it sends an e-mail to that adress that doesn't exist . I have many problems with origin, from my game that doesn't want to update to the dissapearance of my game. I searched on this site how to fix it but for many things you have to log in and out to solve the problem. Is there a way that you can help me ?

Ps : The account i'm on now is my account with the existing e-mail adress

Message 1 of 3 (252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fake e-mail

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Vindictathewolf 

Creating an EA account with a fake email address definitely wasn't one of the best decisions Oops Accessible email address is essential if you need to perform such basic actions on your account like resetting password, generating TFA codes, etc. Also all if you've made any purchases in the Origin store, the confirmation will also be sent on the email.

At this point, I would suggest contacting our live support via EA Help. Unfortunately, we're unable to handle such cases on the forum, but our game advisers might provide you with more information.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Vindictathewolf 

Creating an EA account with a fake email address definitely wasn't one of the best decisions Oops Accessible email address is essential if you need to perform such basic actions on your account like resetting password, generating TFA codes, etc. Also all if you've made any purchases in the Origin store, the confirmation will also be sent on the email.

At this point, I would suggest contacting our live support via EA Help. Unfortunately, we're unable to handle such cases on the forum, but our game advisers might provide you with more information.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you ,i was young when i made the account, back then i had no idea that that would be a problem 

Message 3 of 3 (230 Views)