FIFA 20 account issue

by olisimmo1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 account issue

★★★ Newbie

I went to play Fifa 20 for the first time in 2 weeks and I was asked to verify my identity with either an Authenticator code or email. It appears my EA account has been changed somehow as the email address I didn’t recognise. Anyway, I created a New Ea account instead to save time and hassle ... but how on Fifa 20 I don’t know how to sign into my new Ea account? 

How i do this please? 

Thanks for the help! 

Message 1 of 2 (504 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 account issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I think you need to contact them in order to un-link your PSN or gamertag contact EA

It might be better to recover your original E-Mail account, again through the Contact us page above.

If you are recovering your account it helps to have the following information

1. the original email address on your EA Account
  2. any usernames or console IDs (ex. Xbox Live gamertags or PlayStation™ Network Online IDs) tied to your EA Account
  3. any invoice numbers from games you’ve bought through Origin, or Product Codes for your games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (462 Views)

All Replies

Re: FIFA 20 account issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I think you need to contact them in order to un-link your PSN or gamertag contact EA

It might be better to recover your original E-Mail account, again through the Contact us page above.

If you are recovering your account it helps to have the following information

1. the original email address on your EA Account
  2. any usernames or console IDs (ex. Xbox Live gamertags or PlayStation™ Network Online IDs) tied to your EA Account
  3. any invoice numbers from games you’ve bought through Origin, or Product Codes for your games.
Message 2 of 2 (463 Views)