FIFA 20- A NEW Game

by ConnorThomson67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20- A NEW Game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I understand that it may not seem like a HUGE deal for FIFA 20. Yes we want to see lots of changes to game play and game modes, but also i think i can speak for all FIFA fans when i say that we would appreciate even small changes to the details of the game, year after year we are tired of seeing the same menu designs and assets. The dynamic background in FIFA 16 was amazing as you could choose what stadium YOU wanted. However, every year the menu design is always the same apart from a basic colour theme change and the new FIFA graphic applied to selection boxes. I understand that people like the layout of the menus as they are easy to use, were not asking to change that, although simple changes can be made to the menus to make the FIFA 20 actually FEEL like a new game- even when you're not in a match. A video by FootyManagerTV- link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGNUv4-Yw - shows a concept menu design by @Dumidrexel on Twitter shows live images on the selection boxes with a far more detailed look, this idea is present in FIFA 19 with the Champions league selection box, however i think these sorts of graphic designs need to be applied to the menus. These small details are what people who play the game year after year appreciate as it shows that you care about making the game feel new, and also it would knock back any impressions of a 'copy and paste' job that past FIFA games have been accused of. If you've read all of this, thank you and i hope that you take this criticism on board. 
Sincerely, FIFA fans

Message 1 of 3 (356 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20- A NEW Game

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @ConnorThomson67.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (345 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @ConnorThomson67.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

★★★ Novice

change game design etc been same since fifa 15 

Message 3 of 3 (300 Views)